Mac And Cheetos Are Here, And We're Not Sure How We Feel

Cheetos Mac And Cheese Is Here, And We're Not Sure If It's Flamin' Hot Or Flamin'....Not

Cheetos and mac and cheese are great separately, but together? Eh...

433

Cheetos never fails to keep us on our toes, and the latest stunt in their long line of tricks is Cheetos Mac 'N Cheese.

That's right — Cheetos and macaroni and cheese just made a baby!

Oh, and they're actually starting to drop in stores and online officially on August 8 in three flavors: bold and cheesy, cheesy jalapeño and flamin' hot. (And yes, if you scroll through the photos below, the flamin' hot macaroni is in fact red!)

Part of me wants to be excited that one of my favorite childhood snack foods has evolved to this, but the other part of me wants to say, "What the what?" because I'm honestly not sure how I feel.

Apparently, it will cost less than a dollar, and some are asking why we didn't already have this product years ago!

Food and Wine did a taste test of the product, though, and claims that it's a winner, especially for those of us who grew up on Cheetos and boxed macaroni, it's the ultimate pairing.

Oh, and Twitter users are pretty pumped about the product's release.

I'm not going to lie: I'm a little hesitant about this whole thing, but as per usual, I'm definitely going to have to check out the latest macaroni trend because hello, everyone loves carbs and cheese!