13 Lyrics From Ed Sheeran That Give Us ALL The Feels And Then Some

Let's face it, all guys can take some pointers from him.

539
wikipedia

Ed Sheeran writes some of the most beautiful songs. At least one of his songs is on any girls playlist. His lyrics have some of the most beautiful meanings behind them and everyone should take a second to actually listen to the lyrics. Here are some of my favorite lyrics by Ed Sheeran.

1. "People fall in love in mysterious ways"

This lyric comes from Ed's song "Thinking Out Loud." The music video and everything about it makes a girl want to marry Ed Sheeran.

2. "Maybe I should let you go"

A lyric for everyone to know that sometimes that relationship is not enough. This can be for friends, family, or a significant other. That enough is enough and Ed beautifully expresses this in "Give Me Love."

3. "Still looking at your Instagram and I'll be creeping a little"

Ok everyone needs to admit that you creep on social media with people you don't like or keep in touch with. I creep, you creep, we all creep. This genius was brought to us from the song "New Man."

4. "I never knew you were the someone waiting for me"

In the song "Perfect" Ed captures how you always get the person you need when you least expecting it.

5. "You know we are made up of love and hate but both of them are balanced on a razor blade"

This song is one of my favorites. It is called "What Do I Know?" and it's basically him saying hey I am not a college grad but I can see things wrong. Not only that but this lyric alone speaks volumes.

6. "Lay it all on me"

Anytime anyone tells you it's ok to vent and let everything out just gives everyone feels. Ed Sheeran did exactly that in the song "Lay It All On Me."

7. "My sins need holy water"

In this collaboration with Eminem, we are reminded that our idols are not all great. The lyrics give you a chill when he tells you he's been just as bad as everyone else. The song is "River."

8. "Cause all that you are is all that I'll ever need"

From the song "Tenerife Sea" and I mean this literally #goals.

9. "Another love that's gone to waste"

"Autumn Leaves" pretty much is the song for anyone who just had a break-up and the lyrics sum it up to a T.

10. "Every bone screaming I don't know what we should do"

The reality of you not really knowing how to be in a relationship or what you're supposed to do. Just being confused but pushing through is why these lyrics make the list. This song is a collaboration with Tori Kelly in the song "I Was Made For Loving You."

11."But I'll take them down and open up the door for you"

This lyric comes from a collaboration with Taylor Swift in the song "Everything Has Changed." Despite this, the lyric Ed sings is true for when you meet someone you just connect with. That your willing to take down all your walls and open the door for them.

12. "Let's pretend we're dancing in the streets of Barcelona"

Everyone has that moment when they just want to dance around and be crazy. So Ed has it right in his song "Barcelona."

13. "It's too cold outside for angels to fly"

"The A Team" is a classic that let's face it some of the lyrics were bound to pop up.

Ed Sheeran is an amazing singer-songwriter who always comes out with hits. Let's face it he's a real dream for girls and guys can take some pointers from him. You recite some lyrics from Ed Sheeran and you're bound to gain some points in your girl's eyes.