The Luxury Brand Starter Pack For Holiday Shopping This Year
Clothing

How to build a designer wardrobe.

258

Whether you're just getting into designer brands or have a friend/sibling/cousin who's really into them, it really helps to have a starter guide! You can either use this for yourself throughout the year or around this season if you're having trouble gift shopping for that one person who would love something on this list. Items are organized by how much you're willing and/or able to spend.

If your price limit is between $100 and $300...

1. Armani sweatshirt

Armani Sweatshirt, $172Buy this item here

Athleisure has been really popular lately, and Emporio Armani offers really stylish athletic wear. They're perfect for people that are fans of the Calvin Klein pieces but want something slightly different.

2. Rebecca Minkoff purse

Rebecca Minkoff purse, $195Buy this item here

If you've never heard of Rebecca Minkoff purses, they're similar to Micheal Kors ones in the way that they have the look of the more expensive brands without you having to spend that much. This one is $195 and has impressive leather and hardware.

3. Tory Burch flats

[rebelmouse-proxy-image https://media.rbl.ms/image?u=%2F6%2F5673%2F23310845870_3fb5b473e3_b.jpg&ho=https%3A%2F%2Fc1.staticflickr.com&s=916&h=85a3044bbc9d85d8c529396dd6b3025cefb3cc675dcd441c5479ae2dce129cf6&size=980x&c=1951261062 image-library="0" pin_description="" caption="Tory Burch flats, $228" photo_credit_src="https://c1.staticflickr.com/6/5673/23310845870_3fb5b473e3_b.jpg" crop_info="%7B%22image%22%3A%20%22https%3A//media.rbl.ms/image%3Fu%3D%252F6%252F5673%252F23310845870_3fb5b473e3_b.jpg%26ho%3Dhttps%253A%252F%252Fc1.staticflickr.com%26s%3D916%26h%3D85a3044bbc9d85d8c529396dd6b3025cefb3cc675dcd441c5479ae2dce129cf6%26size%3D980x%26c%3D1951261062%22%7D" expand=1 photo_credit="c1.staticflickr.com"] Tory Burch flats, $228 Buy this item here

Tory Burch is a great choice for your first designer shoe because they're comfortable and beautiful without being too expensive. The awesome thing about Tory Burch is that they hold sales multiple times throughout the year. It's best to get them in a neutral color rather than a bright one if you can only buy one pair at a time because a shade like black can go with anything.

4. Salvatore Ferragamo bracelet

Ferragamo Gancini Bracelet, $160Buy this item here

I highly recommend this one. If you double wrap it, you can wear it as a bracelet. You can also wear it around your neck as a choker.

5. Tiffany's necklace

Key necklace from Tiffany's, $285Buy this item here

If you're going to have something from Tiffany's, a no-fail go-to is either something in their signature robin's egg blue shade or a pendant shaped like a key. This just happens to be both.

If your price limit is between $300 and $400...

1. Dolce and Gabbana belt

Dolce and Gabbana belt, $345Buy this item here

If you're getting your first logo belt, a Dolce and Gabbana one is a good option because it's made of strong and good quality material.

2. Gucci Scarf

Gucci scarf, $350Buy this item here

This scarf is $350 and is a perfect accessory to add to your outfit. Gucci offers many different color combinations of this type of scarf. The material makes it perfect for the winter weather.