10 Buildings LSU Should Fix Before The Bell Tower
Campuses

10 LSU Buildings That ACTUALLY Need To Be Fixed, Unlike The Bell Tower

Some bathroom don't even have stall doors.

176
Anna Polo

As of the fall semester, the bell tower got covered by a black tarp, and the mystery of what was going on questioned a lot of people. After a couple of weeks, our questions were finally answered and LSU is making the tower into a war memorial museum to honor our past as an ROTC school. With this being said it is a nice addition however there are buildings and landmarks that definitely need more fixing up than adding a museum. Sixty-eight percent of LSU's buildings are more than 25 years old, which is higher than other universities.

Here is a list of 10 places on campus that need to be fixed.

1. Lockett Hall

YouTube

A place that many people dread going to, because of the cave-like basement with no windows, and the overall old feeling of the building.

2. Allen Hall

YouTube

Even though the character of the building is very cute. The first floor girls bathroom some stalls don't even have doors.

3. Middleton Library

YouTube

If you go to LSU you would understand that Middleton is like walking into a time machine, the whole building needs to be torn down and rebuilt again but that's just thousand's of students opinion.

4. Herget Hall

YouTube

Herget hall is one of the most run-down dorms that LSU has, with its bathtubs full of rust anyone that has to live their needs to receive an award for lasting two whole semesters.

5. Parking Lots 

LSU parking it HORRIBLE, and there needs to be more parking spaces for a growing attendance

6. Kirby Hall

YouTube

Kirby is also tied with Hergy in the worst dorm to live in with grates on the windows the building is also very old and needs to be torn down and rebuit into new dorms.

7. Howe-Russel Hall

YouTube

The basement of Howe-Russel floods all the time and makes the building overall smell musky.

8. Huey P. Long Field House

YouTube

Most of the building is actually unusable, and with the Kinesiology school growing, renovating the inside would not be a bad idea.

9. Studio Arts Building

YouTube

The entire building itself is crumbling slowly.

10. Coates Hall

YouTube

Outdated bathrooms, broken heat, and air this building could use a face-lift.