Tyler Seguin

You Are Guaranteed To Have A Crush On This Hockey Star After Reading This Post

Tyler Seguin does not only have an impressive championship winning resume, several NHL All-Star appearances, and a huge presence in Dallas, but this 6'1" centre and alternate captain contributes a great deal off the ice as well. Seguin, a 1st round, 2nd draft pick for Boston in 2010, traded to the Stars in 2013, not only found himself in an electric duo with captain Jamie Benn, but found himself a new home after 6 seasons in the Lone Star State. Without further introduction, the man that recently signed a $78.8 million, eight-year contract extension, here are seven reasons why you are guaranteed to have a crush on Segs himself.

330

1. His charity work and Seguin's Stars

https://www.nhl.com/stars/news/five-questions-dallas-stars-tyler-seguin-jackie-seguin/c-296962640

Back in 2013, Seguin took the initiative to create a foundation honoring his friend Derrek Moseychuk who became paralyzed after a car accident. Seguin's Stars has grown in Dallas and after reaching out to the Boys and Girls Club of Dallas and Big Brothers Big Sisters, Tyler has been donating a suite at the American Airlines Center for home games to children and individuals with spinal cord injuries. After each game, no matter the outcome, Tyler meets with them to introduce himself, hang out, and sign autographs. To support Seguin's Stars, you can click the link to his website (https://www.tylerseguin.com/) as $5 of each hat purchase goes to his charity including the Dallas Stars Foundation.

Also, dating back to the 2016-17 season, the Boys and Girls Club of Dallas received a donation to build a multi-purpose ball hockey court from Seguin with an estimated value of $70,000. To watch Seguin's charity work with the Boys and Girls Club, you can click here and to watch the story behind Seguin's Stars, click here.

2. The way he treats his fans

https://sportsday.dallasnews.com/dallas-stars/stars/2018/09/02/frenzy-infectious-matured-tyler-seguin-dispersed-throughout-heart-dallas

Personally, I have made several posters and lugged them to each Dallas game I've been to. I am lucky to say Tyler has noticed them each time and I was also tossed a few pucks. He takes selfies with fans behind the glass especially before each home game, acknowledges posters, and always makes time for each and every person. Not to mention, a Stars fan bought Tyler an In-N-Out burger after he responded to her on Twitter, "double-double with just ketchup. Please". Of course he inserted an emoji as well. To name all of his fan interactions would require ten plus articles, but a few popular ones I'll list below.

- After reading a fan's poster "My only wish for my sweet 16 is to see Tyler Seguin". Not only did this birthday girl catch his attention, she also got a puck and met him.

- A goofy yet harmless act resulted in Tyler spilling a fan's beer during warm-ups. He was clearly joking around and the fan reaction was great.

- Click here to get the inside scoop on how he treats fans with respect.

3. His love for his mom and family

https://www.nhl.com/stars/news/moms-help-dallas-stars-players-staff-remember-where-they-came-from-february-9/c-304651758

If you've ever watched Cabbie, Tyler is a star on the camera as well. Multiple pranks and interviews show his mom, Jackie Seguin, taking his pranks but also dishing out payback. In 2015, Tyler and Jamie Benn pulled pranks on their moms trying to trick them into thinking they were proposing to their so-called "girlfriends" and needed "grandma's ring". Tyler looked extra adorable caught up in a lie with is mom, to watch the video click here, I highly recommend also watching the moms' prank on their sons and the Dallas Stars' Father Road Trip from 2017.

It's clear how much love Tyler has for his mom, sisters, and family through social media posts and other videos. She is extremely humble and proud of her son and to hear Jackie tell funny stories about Tyler growing up, it's linked here.

4. Tyler and his dogs

https://twitter.com/marshallseguin

Hat tricks on the ice and three labs, the Seguin household is dog filled. Three Labrador Retrievers who go buy the names of Marshall, Cash, and Gerry flaunt Tyler's Instagram. Marshall is the veteran who soon found a brother in Cash, formally named Midnight, back in 2014 and then came along a cute yellow lab Gerry. Tyler claims his family has always been dog oriented in an interview with the Dallas Stars also revealing that they always cheer him up when he walks through the door. Check out the full article here.

5. His tattoos

http://yousense.info/74796c6572/tyler-seguin-2019-girlfriend-net-worth-tattoos-smoking.html

A trait that cannot be resisted wrap around the body of a man with only three percent body fat. The tattoos that cover Tyler's body are a nice reminder for him of home, family, and everything important to him. Even though they shine stunningly on his body, they do carry great meaning. His left sleeve presents his family's birthdates through a heart, hence the meaning to always wear your heart on your sleeve. Under his left rib, you will be noted of a nice little reminder that he was a Stanley Cup champion in Boston back in 2011. To see more of his family name, Toronto heritage, and possibly a booty tattoo, click here or check out his body magazine issue with ESPN.

6. His hockey talent and athletic ability

,

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nhl/tyler-seguin/player/sp-id-60301000000550752

It is honestly quite inspiring to see Tyler's devotion to hockey and his skill set. When being traded to Dallas, his maturity level increased tremendously and he is now 27-years old, compared to the 18-year old kid who won the Cup during his first NHL season. In an interview with the NHL, Tyler confessed the struggles Dallas was having this season but expressed how much pride he has for his team and how he carries that pride in his heart. Last season he racked up 40 goals and 38 assists, totaling 78 points proving his talent in Dallas. Tyler is also sponsored by BioSteel Sports and you can find his training regiment and athletic body all over https://biosteel.com/.

7. His humor

https://weheartit.com/entry/230893264

Probably one of my favorites, his smile lights up a room. Numerous videos on the NHL website, his social media, and Youtube shows the charismatic charm he carries when he laughs. He is outgoing and clearly carries that on and off the ice. A few honorable mentions are listed below.

- Seguin and Mark Scheifele's rock, paper, scissors match.

- The Dallas Stars' celebrating a Merry Christmas with Seguin, Benn, and Valery Nichushkin.

- A mic'd up Seguin at the Dirk Nowitzki's Heroes game.