Loving Dr. Phil Is Easy
Health Wellness

Why It's So Easy To Love Dr. Phil

The Talk Show and His Personality

137
Why It's So Easy To Love Dr. Phil
https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:PhilMcGrawHWOFMay2013.jpg

Dr. Phillip McGraw takes up an hour of my day, five days a week. I enjoy watching him help other people with their problems but it also makes me feel more normal because everyone has something or someone in their life that makes it challenging. Dr. Phil helps those people relax more and shoe empathy for those hurting.

Dr. Phil's show is another great way to get a good laugh. In the midst of the chaotic show he somehow finds humor in almost every single show. His guests have become internet sensations which has created accidental fame instead of fixing the problems associated with that particular guest. In this case I am talking about Danielle Bregoli and her insane show that has led to her rap career... along with many memes and remixes. Dr. Phil has had many guests that have not been forgotten every show brings a different family matter that Dr. Phil does his best to resolve.

Dr. Phil and Robin's relationship is very admirable, she is at every show and he uses her skin care line. They are very supportive of each other's successes and that is something that younger people can only hope for. Robin's skincare line has been very successful and it is referenced at the end of every show which is very kind of him to do. Dr. Phil knows how important Robin is for not just himself but their family and her independent success and that is why they have such a strong relationship.

Also, Dr. Phil is a family oriented person, he talks about his sons and grandchildren and the importance they have in his life which makes for a different type of show, not many talk shows are centered around family.

Dr. Phil and Steve Harvey's rivalry is very entertaining while light-hearted it does make you want to pick a side. Of course I am on Dr. Phil's side.