Loveless in College-attle

Loveless in College-attle

Part Ten: If you want to be a Rihanna, you have to act like one

127
Loveless in College-attle
daya e dodson

Alright guys it has been quite a minute but I am back and better than ever. I needed a little content to experience so that's why I have been on a hiatus. However during this hiatus I have learned a lot and experienced a bit. I will try my best to stay in chronological order.

During this break I spent a little time with my new "associates". One of them are my friends but I wouldn't necessarily call the others friends just quite yet. As I have said in the past I haven't really hung out with many people so this was a new experience. While hanging with them I heard a lot and seen a lot. All I can say is DRAMA, DRAMA, and DRAMA. The girls talked a lot about there love issues and I picked up on a few problematic things while observing.

1.People have a serious problem with not being straight forward. You can solve and prevent a lot of things by just being straight forward about what it is that you want and only want from the get go. I allows the individual parties to either get on the same playing field or abort the situation all together. Why make things more stressful than they need to be?

2. Friends, family, and the people you love should always come first. You should try to avoid things that can jeopardize the friendship. Such things like if you friend confides to you about something DO NOT go involving yourself in that situation.

and with that being said

3. DO NOT SLEEP WITH YOUR FRIENDS! Let friends be friends. Stop trying to blur the lines. If you always wanted to sleep with that person from the jump than that's one thing but don't do it just because you can. I think people have a hard time accepting or realizing that whether they want to admit it or not once you cross that line there is no turning back. That is a deed undone. So sowhat if your friend is really attractive or something, just let it be.

4. Ladies we have to do better. We have to appreciate and hold our value higher. It should not matter how fine or sexy someone is. There is no genital on this GOD GREEN EARTH that should back you lose the common sense God gave you to know your value and self worth. To many times we confuse sleeping around with just acting like guys but in return we end up looking foolish. I 100% agree that women should be able to do the same thing men do without being criticized. But if you're going to do that you have to do it with some sense and class. Women should definitely be able to explore there sexuality and live their life but they have to be in control. Too many times we call ourselves doing that then that one smooth talking, sweet smelling, individual comes along and we forget who the hell we are. Just because the way society is we have to remember as when that we come first. Stop settling for treatment that we know we deserve better.

Either get on our playing field or step out the way so a real one can come through

And as RiRI put it

You needed me

So next I met up with my two best friends to go to the Atlanta Dogwood Festival. We ended up having more fun outside of the festival than actual inside it. The Dogwood Festival is a event that realize where if you aren't actually buying something or it's not your first time going, isn't really all that fun. I went last year with my parents and I thought it was cool because that was my first time going but now... I don't know. But with chatting and catching up with them I realized how much of adults we were becoming. Our problems were now not just little high school petty Betty drama but real life crisis problems. Whether we liked it or not we were being thrown into adulthood. At least at the end of the day we had each other to get through it.

Last but not least I want to say...

THE DEVIL IS A LIE

I always find it so funny how right when us girls are doing good, got our mind right, and we're just chilling and tending to ourselves the something or something gets thrown at you to test you. And let me just this package a a fine lean mean chocolate machine and unfortunately the lord blessed me nicely. It's always when you least expect it when a man pops up out the blue to test you. But hey you should never close out your opportunities either. We are young and full of life. We rightly deserve to live our best lives so if you want to dabble in some chocolate, hell go head!

In conclusion during this entire hiatus I learned that if you want something in life go get it. The worst thing you can do to yourself is play that what if game. Live your very best life and do it with no regrets.

Until the next week ...