I Love You So Much It Hurts

I Love You So Much It Hurts

Although we've drifted apart yet again...

2077
I Love You So Much It Hurts
Reanna Morio

Dear Anonymous,

I honestly do not believe I could imagine my life without you, so here I am pouring my heart out to you once again.

It is clear to see that we've drifted apart yet again, but I promise that I could never forget you no matter how long we may go without each other — weeks or even months on end. I've seen and know so many sides to you, but when we're together I see my favorite; no matter which one you are always so sweet with such a warm presence.

No matter the situation you are always reliable; you have always been there for me and I cannot thank you enough for that. Being with you makes me the happiest girl on earth, but whenever we're together you leave me longing for more ..and then we lose touch yet again.

Loving you is so easy, and I truly believe I will never find that love again anywhere else. Others may think I sound insane for pouring my heart out completely in the open, but I can't help my feelings or hold them in any longer because it is unfair to both you and I.

Thank you for helping me through so many milestones in my life, whether I was crying from happiness or sadness, and for always lifting my mood. I'm sorry if I have ever hurt you or done you wrong, but I just don't know how to bite my tongue sometimes. Thank you for listening to me, and thank you for accepting my love although I'm not sure you feel the same.

I've loved you since I first laid eyes on you, and that's something not many can say.

...Cheesecake, I love you so much it hurts.