I Love You, I'm Sorry

I Love You, I'm Sorry

You're the greatest gift.

1112
I Love You, I'm Sorry
bcbits

From the moment I met you I knew I wanted to call you mine. You were everything I've ever wanted. I never thought it was possible for me to find someone so good.

After my birthday in January, I was sad a lot. I just felt like I was walking on a never ending path that led to nowhere. I was ashamed of who I was and how much I changed. I'd seek momentary forms of happiness. I was trying to distract myself from my sadness anyway I could. I was bored. I was sad. I was eager for a change. And then I met you.

You were the only person that was able to make me forget about my sadness and my past. I fell really hard for you. I wanted to talk to you all the time. I wanted to hold your hand and go on walks. I wanted to listen to your stories. I wanted to hear your laugh. I wanted to hug you when I saw you outside my dorm. And most importantly, I didn't want you to see me for who I was before. I wanted to be as perfect as you were to me. I just wanted to move on. I wanted to start over.

And I thought if you new who I was a few months ago, you wouldn't want to be with me or take me seriously. And I wanted to be serious with you. Even if it was scary and new. I wouldn't have wanted to be serious with anyone else.

You often ask me why I choose to be with you. And the truth is you're the most amazing person I've ever met. When I'm with you I feel my entire body relaxing. You make me feel at home. I'm not afraid to be myself. I like telling you stories and I love hearing yours. I can trust you with my secrets and I can trust you with my heart. You make me want to laugh, smilie, and cry tears of joy all at the same time. I could just be sitting next to you in a boring biology lecture, but I would still have fun. I could be with you 24/7 for days and never get bored or annoyed with you.You've exposed me to things I never thought I'd experience or like. I like who I am with you.

And from the moment I met you, all I wanted to do was protect you. I wanted to love you and hold you. I was never trying to hurt you. And seeing you so sad pains me, because all I've ever wanted was to make you happy. I'm sorry for failing you. I'm sorry for hurting your heart. I would do anything to heal it. I'm really trying my hardest. You're the greatest thing that has ever walking into my life. You're my main source of happiness. You're my future.