9 Things That Show Your Significant Other's Love For You Without Saying 'I Love You'

Things we look past, but should always appreciate

126
9 Things That Show Your Significant Other's Love For You Without Saying  'I Love You'
Instagram

1. "Good Mornings" / "Good Nights"

This can be taken in many ways. For today's society, it can be through daily text messages. However, it can also be focused on those who see you daily and welcome you at first/last sight of the day with these words. They are said with the genuine intent of hoping you have a positive day and night. It can also be seen as showing that you are on their mind at those specific times of the day.

2. "Let me know when you get home safely."

This is a very important one. Individuals say this to those who they care about immensely and are genuinely concerned about their well-being. This statement shows the compassion and attachment individuals have, in hopes that you get to your destination safely so that they may keep your company longer.

3. Hugs

I'm not talking about just any sort of hug. The ones that are firm and, yet, still soft and warm. They prove, just through this simple interaction between a family member, a friend, and/or a significant other, the love that they feel for the other individual. It can be as if you feel the emotion just through the legitimate and genuine physical touch.

4. Laughter

Just like the hug, I'm not talking about just laughter in general. I'm speaking of the laughter that brings tears to your eyes, cramps to your sides, and sore cheeks. Yes, you may laugh deeply with someone who you are not close to, but it is a different experience when it is with someone who you have genuine care for and who has genuine care for you.

5. Small, unexpected favors

These favors can be a variety of things... Helping with paperwork, volunteering time to assist with an event of any kind, showing devotion to events that aren't in your particular priorities... They can also come in many more forms, each specially designed towards specific relationships.

6. Enjoy the little things

Going back to the previously mentioned "showing devotion to events that aren't in your particular priorities." With this comes the happiness of seeing someone you care about enjoy something they love and being able to share an experience with them. This can vary from seeing a different kind of movie, attending a new social event, etc.

7. Listening

Someone who genuinely cares about you listens intently, whether it is with a serious problem, to a goofy story, and even to random babbling that probably doesn't make any sense. This shows that they feel that what you say matters. It shows dedication to a relationship that they hold dear.

8. Genuine care

This is shown in many aspects. It can be seen as being legitimately concerned for well-being (as mentioned several times before), taking care of someone while they are sick instead of leaving them to fend for themselves, etc. An individual who does things of this caliber does not expect anything in return and only hopes that you are taken care of.

9. "Check-ups"

These are foundations that hold a relationship together. Each, in their own right, can be focused are specific issues. These can happen after long periods of not speaking due to busy lifestyles, a genuine concern for the other individual, seeing signs of negative events, etc. It can be as simple as a "How have you been?" or "I've been thinking about you."