3 Reasons I Love My Girlfriend

3 Reasons I Love My Girlfriend

A love note.

24
3 Reasons I Love My Girlfriend
unsplash.com

It's been an amazing two years with my lady and I want to share with the world the things I love and appreciate about her.

1. Conversation

When ever I have something on my mind, I know I can talk to you. Whether it be about God, politics, how I'm feeling, school or anything under the sun. I know we can have a great conversation about anything.

2. Great Cooking

Thank you for all the times you've whipped something up for us to eat even when you didn't feel like it. Everything you've cooked has tasted amazing. The best thing you've made in my opinion is the parm crusted chicken, it changed my life.

3. Great Personality

I love the amazing personality that you have. You're always caring about someone else and looking out for someone else. Thank you for having one of the biggest hearts I know and always supporting

Thank you for the amazing time I've been able to share with you. I wouldn't want to share it with anyone else. I love you.