Why I love Mondays and Why You Should Too

It's time to put things into perspective

148
kb4images.com

Mondays are the best! I just don't get the mentality of being head down, sad on a Monday morning. But I get it, especially for college students. You have to go to classes that you don't like or have nothing to do with what you plan on doing in life. But I always find a way around it by getting more excited about my future than nervous about it. Here are the three reasons why I love Monday mornings and you should to.

1. It's a fresh start.

The weekend is over and the hangover may be on its final run. But knowing that you are going to be waking up Monday with a fresh new start and the set a new tone for the rest of the week just makes me feel good. I always set my goals and rather than pondering about them, I execute and attack my goals throughout the week, and that alone makes me more productive and happier on Mondays, because I am ready to kick Monday, and the rest of the week in the butt.

2. Everyone else hates it so why don't you be that one person who likes it?

Now i'm not saying that every single person hates Mondays. But if you view your friend circle and most of the people around you, yeah they most likely think that Mondays are the worst. If you are that one person who actually enjoys waking up on Mondays and getting to the grind, their is a bigger possibility that you may affect one person with your positive attitude on Mondays, making that person realize that huh, Mondays really aren't that bad. Society and social media brainwash us to hate Mondays and dwell all day because it's Monday. Be that one person who stands above the herd and loves every single second on Mondays.

3. Become Grateful!

You woke up on this beautiful Monday morning. You are most likely healthy, and you are alive. Time to put things into perspective. Become grateful that you are here on this earth living, and have the opportunity to crush it!