Why going To The Gym Is My Therapy

Why going To The Gym Is My Therapy

The greatest stress reliever.

91
Why going To The Gym Is My Therapy
LinkedIn

I noticed one thing while living on my own and it was that the gym was probably the best stress reliever I have ever come across. There are different ways to relieve stress in life, and I’m not one to promote taking pills or anything along those lines. The gym has been the best thing for me.

While going to school full time and working over 20 hours a week, life can get a little stressful and honestly I just get plain old tired. I have zero gym motivation sometimes by the end of my school and work day, yet I make myself still go to the gym because I know that I won’t regret it. No matter what I do, even if I just go to the gym to go in the sauna, my mind is still at ease and I feel as though I finished my day with an accomplishment.

Not only do I just feel accomplished, I love the fact that I don’t think about anything else but working out or what I am going to do for my workout. I feel as though I’m in my own world, and I absolutely love that feeling. I can be in tune with just ME and think and focus on just one thing at one time, rather than having my mind going a million miles an hour. Not only that, but I’m able to go to the gym with my fiancé too, and I really like the fact that we’re both there but we do our own thing. I feel close to him even though he’s not right next to me, and that’s an amazing feeling too!

If you aren’t a gym lover, you should be. It’s the best thing for me and relieving my stress.