Dear Future Husband

Dear Future Husband,

It's bizarre to think that we don't know that we want to be together. You could be one of my best friends right now, someone I met at work or even a stranger from the local coffee shop. With that being said, I'm so excited for the day that we fall madly in love and realize that we want to spend the rest of our lives together. I can't fathom how happy I am to be able to start a live with you, live in our own home, maybe own a dog or two (if you don't love dogs, I am sorry...this is not going to work) and hopefully one day have children together.

But, before we say "I do" there are a couple of things that you must know about me. I overreact...more often than I probably should. I want you to know that no matter how mad or upset I am with you, I still love you with my whole heart. Once you are in my life, it's very hard to leave it. I'm sorry, you are stuck with me honey. I have a big heart and love everyone around me. I will drop anything to be there for you and to help you when you need it the most. I will never give up on you. No matter what it takes, it is you and me against the world. You also have to be best friends with my best friend. You must love them as much as I do. Otherwise, we are going to have serious problems.

I want to explore the world with you and go to fun events on the weekends with our friends. I want to have friends. We WILL be a fun couple that goes out on Friday nights. I want to go on last minute road trips and go on random vacations. I want us to be financially stable but I do not want to get tied up in work to the point that it takes away from our family. I do not want work to come home wit us. I want to have an endless amount of inside jokes and never ending nights of watching Netflix until 3 A.M. I want to be crazily stupid in love with you. I want to marry my best friend.

So until we find each other, I hope you are living your life to the fullest. Have fun and spend time with the boys. Be crazy and stupid but stay safe. See you sooner than we both think.

Love,

Your Future Wife