I Will Always Love You

I Will Always Love You

"Accept the children the way we accept trees — with gratitude, because they are a blessing — but do not have expectations or desires. You don’t expect trees to change, you love them as they are.” Isabel Allende

349
I Will Always Love You
DeMilked

Dear You,

First and foremost, you know who you are. I hope that you read this and that you understand one main thing, I love you. I always have and always will and there is nothing you can ever do that will change my mind. You may think that you have hurt me, but those moments are just temporary. My love for you will forever be.

See, I see these events as a setback, a misunderstanding of sorts. People make mistakes and you have made a few, but I still love you. To me, you will never fail and I will never allow you to stay down for the rest of your life. You are apart of my heart and I am blessed to have you in my life. I want you to remember that I love you.

But because I love you, I need you to know something. I will not allow you to wallow in self pity and think you have nothing to offer this world. You have incredible potential to make this world a better place and it breaks my heart to see you not recognize it. There is only one you in this world and the world would be a much better place if you showed it who you are. Do not ever give up on yourself or think that your capabilities fall short. You have always been someone I have looked up to and I need you to know that you can set your mind to anything you want to do and be successful in it.

I want you to remember that I will always love you. No matter what you do or say, I will always love you. I will not give up on you and I will always be by your side when you fall down. But once you fall down, you must remember that you have every capability to get back up and conquer the world. Never give up and always remember that I love you.

Even if you don't read this, I want you to know I still feel the same way. My love for you is forever and I hope you feel it whenever you may or may not doubt your abilities. I believe in you and all that you can and will do. Please don't forget that. I will love you, forever and always.

Sincerely,

Me