Love At First Sight - Chapter 1

Love At First Sight - Chapter 1

My twist on a friendship into a lifetime of love

195
Love At First Sight - Chapter 1
Krazy In Love

When I was younger I was quite the One Direction fan. Almost everything I owned was related to them in some way, whether it was a poster or a book they wrote. So being so indulged in their lives I thought I would write a fan fiction including myself in the story. I will publish it chapter by chapter each week until the story is finished. Please keep in mind this story is completely made up.

Love At First Sight - Chapter 1

At the age of just 8 both of my parents were killed in a fatal car crash. The only family I had lived across seas, so my only option was to move. When I moved in with my uncle in a small Irish town by the name of Mullingar the first friend I made was Niall. He was mostly quiet, but was out-spoken when needed to be. Within just a few months of moving to Ireland, Niall and I became best friends.

One day we were walking through the woods, as a normal Saturday was spent, and he stopped and asked what I thought of him trying out for the show The X Factor. To be truthful, I didn’t think it was a good idea because so many people get turned down, but I had faith in Niall so I encouraged him to go tryout.

Auditions rolled around and I nearly died when he called and told me he made it through. Before boot camp, he called and told me he was put into a group with 4 other boys. I questioned the new boy group, but gave my support like a good friend.

When he went away to bond with the boys I didn’t hear much from him, which was quite upsetting. It wasn’t often he wasn’t always texting or calling me if we weren’t together. Not once did he text or call me – it felt as if we weren’t friends anymore. So I decided to call Niall late one night in hopes of talking to him. Well Niall didn’t answer the phone, the person on the end of the line was Harry.

Harry explained that Niall had just gotten in the shower and that he would let him know I called. Harry and I continued our conversation through text. He referred to Niall and I’s friendship as more of a relationship. I had always wanted to be more than friends with Niall, but didn’t want to ruin such a great friendship. However, I denied all accusations of any feelings being there.

Harry then said, “Sierra, there is no reason to hide it. All of the other boys and I can tell how you feel by the way you are genuinely concerned with him. When he talks about you he gets so excited you can see it in his eyes.”

I replied, “Wait, he talks about me?! What all has he told you?”

“Nothing that serious, just how you two are always together, going on adventures through the woods.” I heard another boy chime in.

“Don’t worry we tease him about it.” Harry continued, “We all know he doesn’t have much courage to formally ask you out, but just try to give him hints and see where that takes you.”