Why I Love Dogs

Carrie Underwood said it best when she said "The More Boys I Meet, The More I Love My Dog." If you're anything like me your animals are, without a doubt, a part of your family. I don't remember a time in my life that I haven't been an animal lover and I probably will always be one. However, I've always enjoyed the company of dogs over any other animal. Every puppy I come across I can't help but think "I have to have this puppy!" When I go shopping, I end up leaving with more dog related items than items for myself. I often find myself pinning things on Pinterest for dogs instead of taking notes in class. I also think my dog has a better personality than most people. Of course I am biased, but I just think dogs are the best and here is why:

1. They're always down to cuddle.

2. They always happily greet you at the door when you arrive home.

3. They don't get mad at you. (if they do it's only for five minutes)

4. They're good listeners.

5. They are always there for you.

6. They ever judge you. (Okay.. so they may sometimes)

7. They never complain.

8. They never watch Netflix episodes without you.

9. They encourage you to be active.

10. They're funny.

11. They don't eat your food in the fridge without asking you.

12. They enjoy long car rides.

13. They can entertain themselves.

14. They don't yell at you.

15. They mind you. (most of the time)

16. They protect you.

17. They can keep your secrets.

18. They don't disappoint you.

19. They don't invite people over without asking.

20. They love you more than anything in the world.

My dog may be the best friend I'll ever have, and I may be okay with that. I just hope he knows how much I love him and how much he means to me.