Louis Tomlinson: Hollywood's Newest Dad

Louis Tomlinson: Hollywood's Newest Dad

This One Direction star's life is headed in a new direction: fatherhood.

22
Louis Tomlinson: Hollywood's Newest Dad
US magazine

Do you hear that? That, my friend, is the faint sound of millions of tweens and teens across the world weeping as their [somewhat unrealistic] fantasies of bearing Louis Tomlinson's children slowly slip through their fingertips.

It was announced on July 14, 2015 that the One Direction heartthrob, age 23, will be fathering a child with Los Angeles-based stylist Briana Jungwirth, also 23. Tomlinson split with long-term girlfriend Eleanor Calder back in March and was introduced to Jungwirth through mutual friends shortly after. The pair has been spotted out together on multiple dates, however, they are reportedly not currently in a relationship and claim to just be very close friends.

It's no secret that this pregnancy was not a planned one, but the pair's relationship status (or lack thereof) has not stopped Tomlinson from taking action to be a responsible father. He has already begun the hunt to find real estate near his baby mama so he can be a "hands-on dad," a source told People magazine.

I'm more of a Harry girl, myself, but let us all take a moment of silence for all of the Louis girls in this crazy, mixed up fandom of Directioners.

It may be difficult for some to even picture this youngster with a little one of his own, so here are some overly adorable gifs that might help to spark your imagination:

Good luck, Louis. May your baby Directioner be happy, healthy and "light up your world like nobody else."