A Letter To Those Losing Hope, Strength And Motivation

You have to go through the storm to see the rainbow.

19531
chilldil

There’s going to be times when you feel like life is kicking you down, and there’s going to be times when you feel like you can’t take it anymore. And that’s okay. It’s okay to feel like that, but you have to remember that you are not alone. You’re not alone when the sky turns grey and you’re not alone even when the grass is shining bright green. You’re not alone when you’re crying in your room at 3a.m. when you think it’s all over and you’re not alone when you just want the pain to end.

I don’t know you, but I know you. I know you are so strong, and I admire your strength and courage. I know what it’s like to cry every single night wanting the pain to just go away and I know what it’s like to be in a place so dark that you can’t see the light. It’s not too late and it’s never too late. There is always time to talk to someone. I know you’re scared but you have to realize we are here to help.

I just have one question. Who told you that life wasn’t worth the fight? Who hurt you so bad to make you feel so low? I want you to know they were wrong. You are so amazing and so strong and anyone would be lucky to admire your strength. You are fighting one of the hardest battles and I am so proud of all you have accomplished. Even with your thoughts you are still beautiful and you still deserve the most amazing life anyone could give you. You have stories and you have words of wisdom to share with the world. You have seen the worst of the worst and it can only get better from here.

When you think you have lost all hope and that you hit rock bottom, just remember the only way you can go now is up. I want you to stick around to experience the good part of life because you deserve to. You deserve to travel and cross everything off your bucket list. You deserve someone who loves you for you. You deserve someone to tell you how special you are every single day. You deserve to smile and I know your smile is going to be real one day.

My mom always told me, “This too shall pass” and “In the end, everything is going to be OK. And if it’s not OK, it’s not the end.” Remember, you have to go through the storm to see the rainbow. You are a lot stronger than you think and the next time you look in the mirror, see how far you have come. Love yourself. You’re an amazing person and you deserve to be loved by not only someone else, but also yourself. Keep your chin up high and walk around the place like you own it because you do. Don’t think you’re in this fight alone because you’re not.

Love,

Someone who cares