What We Can All Learn About Lori Loughlin and Felicity Huffman's College Admissions Bribery

6 'ME!' Lyrics That Prove Being Comfortable In Your Own Skin Is The Best Part Of Any Relationship

Hey kids, spelling is fun!

2

After much anticipation, Taylor Swift began her new era of music with the new single and music video "Me!", featuring Brendon Urie from Panic! At The Disco. "Me!" is an upbeat, fun hit all about self-love and confidence. Although it's not the sappy love song I was expecting with the romantic hints Taylor dropped on social media, it gives listeners a perfect relationship reminder — in order to have a happy, healthy, flourishing relationship, we need to be comfortable in our own skin. The self-love has to be there before anything else.

Taylor Swift - ME! (feat. Brendon Urie of Panic! At The Disco) www.youtube.com

Here are 6 lyrics from "Me!" that share that reminder.

1. "I promise that you'll never find another like me."

2. "I'm the only one of me, baby, that's the fun of me."

3. "And I promise that nobody's gonna love you like me."

4. "Livin' in the winter, I am your summer. Baby doll when it comes to a lover I promise that you'll never find another like me."

5. "And you can't spell 'awesome' without 'me'."

6. "You're the only one of you, and baby, that's the fun of you."