As The Semester Comes To A Close...

As The Semester Comes To A Close...

Reflecting back on the past few months and looking ahead to finals.

29
As The Semester Comes To A Close...
Photo by Andrew Neel on Unsplash

This semester has brought a lot of changes. It's been filled with long, exhausting hours of homework. It's been rich in laughter and memories in the making.

Looking back on the last few months, I'm amazed at the goodness of God. He is so faithful to provide, and His plan is far greater than anything I could ever think of on my own.

This semester has been hard. This season of life has brought various struggles. But God is good. He is true. He is present.

From the beginning of semester to now, I've grown in my relationship with Christ in new ways. He is continuing to teach me what it means to be fully dependent on Him. I am so grateful for this, and I am so grateful for the people God has placed in my life to help model what leading a Christ-centered life looks like.

School-wise, this semester has been challenging. As I am finishing up gen-ed classes and getting more into my major, I'm being stretched in new ways. Writing intensive courses have expanded my ability to think outside the box and express my thoughts on paper.

Additionally, I've been tediously trying to navigate what career path I'd like to pursue. However, I'm not sure I've gained much more direction than I had at the beginning of the semester. I'm still trusting that the Lord will reveal this to me in His timing, though!

As of now, I am looking more into the teaching route. I am still keeping my options open, but with graduation approaching quicker than I'd like to admit, I'm continuing to research.

Through everything this semester, I am unbelievably grateful for my support system consisting primarily of my family and my friends.

They continue to push me to be better, listen to me complain, encourage me when I feel I have nothing left to give, and so much more.

So, thank you to all who have helped me to get where I am now.

Now that I've written down all these thoughts, it's time to start looking ahead to finals.

Then, break.