5 Reasons To Look Forward To Finals Week

It might seem like the most dreaded week of the semester, but there are a few perks.

67

Finals week is universally known to be one of the toughest weeks for college students. We spend the majority of our time locked up in our rooms studying like crazy and don't have much time to hang out with our friends, watch TV, or even have the slightest bit of downtime for that matter. However, there are a few things that finals week brings that aren't THAT terrible. I mean okay, it's still a little bit terrible. But I'm trying to look at the bright side and see the light at the end of the tunnel!

1. Warmer weather

By the time finals roll around, it should finally be shorts weather! You might be studying all day, but at least you can do so without freezing.

2. You get a little bit of leeway

People usually give you a break on almost everything during finals week. You aren't expected to do any chores, run any errands, or quite frankly do anything. Your only job is to study as hard as you can, otherwise you're free from responsibility!

3. You don't have to look presentable

Finals week = sweatshirt and messy bun all the way. No one cares what you look like, because its a unanimous agreement among your class that no one is going to judge.

4. You form a bond with your classmates

After studying for hours together, you're bound to make a few new friends! Who knows, your Bio study buddy could be your new best friend for life.

5. The end is near

So maybe this week is really tough, but just think, you're one week away from an entire three months off! It's literally the light at the end of the tunnel, so just hang in there!