Long distance relationship

We Move Mountains

๐น๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ ๐‘ข๐‘  ๐‘ค๐‘’ ๐‘š๐‘œ๐‘ฃ๐‘’ ๐‘š๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘›๐‘ก๐‘Ž๐‘–๐‘›๐‘ !

973
We Move Mountains

"๐ผ ๐‘โ„Ž๐‘œ๐‘œ๐‘ ๐‘’ ๐‘ก๐‘œ ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘ฃ๐‘’ ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐‘–๐‘› ๐‘ ๐‘–๐‘™๐‘’๐‘›๐‘๐‘’... ๐น๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ ๐‘–๐‘› ๐‘ ๐‘–๐‘™๐‘’๐‘›๐‘๐‘’ ๐ผ ๐‘“๐‘–๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘›๐‘œ ๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘—๐‘’๐‘๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘œ๐‘›, ๐ผ ๐‘โ„Ž๐‘œ๐‘œ๐‘ ๐‘’ ๐‘ก๐‘œ ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘ฃ๐‘’ ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐‘–๐‘› ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘’๐‘™๐‘–๐‘›๐‘’๐‘ ๐‘ ... ๐น๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ ๐‘–๐‘› ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘’๐‘™๐‘–๐‘›๐‘’๐‘ ๐‘  ๐‘›๐‘œ ๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘’ ๐‘œ๐‘ค๐‘›๐‘  ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐‘๐‘ข๐‘ก ๐‘š๐‘’, ๐ผ ๐‘โ„Ž๐‘œ๐‘œ๐‘ ๐‘’ ๐‘ก๐‘œ ๐‘Ž๐‘‘๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘’ ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐‘“๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘š ๐‘Ž ๐‘‘๐‘–๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘๐‘’... ๐น๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ ๐‘‘๐‘–๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘๐‘’ ๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘™๐‘™ ๐‘ โ„Ž๐‘–๐‘’๐‘™๐‘‘ ๐‘š๐‘’ ๐‘“๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘š ๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘–๐‘›, ๐ผ ๐‘โ„Ž๐‘œ๐‘œ๐‘ ๐‘’ ๐‘ก๐‘œ ๐‘˜๐‘–๐‘ ๐‘  ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐‘–๐‘› ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘›๐‘‘... ๐น๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘–๐‘  ๐‘”๐‘’๐‘›๐‘ก๐‘™๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘› ๐‘š๐‘ฆ ๐‘™๐‘–๐‘๐‘ , ๐ผ ๐‘โ„Ž๐‘œ๐‘œ๐‘ ๐‘’ ๐‘ก๐‘œ โ„Ž๐‘œ๐‘™๐‘‘ ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐‘–๐‘› ๐‘š๐‘ฆ ๐‘‘๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘š๐‘ ... ๐น๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ ๐‘–๐‘› ๐‘š๐‘ฆ ๐‘‘๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘š๐‘ , ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข โ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ฃ๐‘’ ๐‘›๐‘œ ๐‘’๐‘›๐‘‘." -- ๐‘…๐‘ข๐‘š๐‘–

These words did not cross my mind only, but they sank inside me because they embody the reality I was living in, and I came back to the story again, perhaps this is one of the tests of time for me. ๐ฟ๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘”-๐‘‘๐‘–๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘๐‘’ are among the most sincere relationships that pass on to humanity, from the sincerity of feelings and harmony, which begins first with the love of the soul and then the love of the external appearance.

My long distance relationship wasn't bad but I can say it's amazing and beyond imagination!Why? Because it motivates me and encourages me to finish my work on time and neatly so that later I can allocate time for us. And secondly, it makes me study hard so that I can get a job in the future so that I can make the right money to meet later, and thirdly, it makes me so happy that there is someone beyond the oceans who is not ready to lose me and I am his priority.

We promised each other that we would stay together no matter the circumstances and difficulties, and that for our sake we would move mountains if requested.

posted by l ๐“—๐“ช๐“ท๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ท

My anisagram l https://www.instagram.com/bososei/