11 Best Lizzo Lyrics To Help You Post-Breakup

11 Best Lizzo Lyrics To Help You Bounce Back From Heartbreak When The Truth Hurts

Forget them, it's time to feel yourself.

468

Lizzo is the queen of independence and self-love and that's just the kind of thing you need after a nasty breakup. So turn up the volume, because these songs will have you feeling good as h*ll. Here are Lizzo's 11 best lyrics to help you get back off your feet post-breakup.

"If he don't love you anymore just walk your fine a** out the door." - "Good as Hell"

"I put the siiiiiiing in single. Ain’t worried ’bout a ring on my finger." - "Truth Hurts"

You're single! Don't worry about getitng back into a relationship too quickly. Find yourself and relish in the fact that you don't owe anyone anything. Be you and explore yourself!

"Only exes that I care about are in my f**king chromosomes. I don't really need you, I'm Macaulay Culkin home alone." - "Like a Girl"

"No, I’m not a snack at all! Look, baby, I’m the whole damn meal.” - "Juice"

Just because someone else didn't see the amazing beauty in you doesn't mean it isn't there. You're not just a snack, you're a whole meal. Never sell yourself short. You're beautiful and incredible, feel yourself!

"I am my inspiration, I am my inspiration (get up). But I love you, no limit, I need to know you in it. If you got time, let's spend it...Love you so, but if you don't, I have to leave." - "Water Me"

"If love ain't dead, I'mma kill it 'cause it's killin' me." - "Heaven Help Me"

Sometimes you need a break from love, and that's OK! The only thing you ever truly need in this world is the love you have for yourself. Don't worry about trying to please anyone else and their expectations, focus on you.

"I'm my own soulmate. I know how to love me. I know that I'm always gonna hold me down." - Soulmate

“I don’t see nobody else. ‘Scuse me while I feel myself.” - "Scuse Me"

Post-breakup is the time to highlight that you're still worthy! Lizzo never stops highlighting that it's important to love yourself in every way. Feel yourself even when you're feeling low, it'll boost you right back up to the top (and listen to Lizzo in the process).

"Baby, I don't need you, I just wanna freak you." - "Boys"

"I'd swore you'd never see this side, but it's so hard to say goodbye. I don't need to apologize, us big girls gotta cry." - "Cry Baby"

And finally, it's OK to cry! Sometimes it's hard to be strong and be an independent person on your own without the help of anyone else. Lizzo reminds you that it's OK to cry! Things take time and you'll eventually get yourself back on your feet.

"Independent, athletic. I been sweating, doing calisthenics. Booty vicious, mind yo business." - "Fitness"

Follow Swoon on Instagram.