Lizzo lyric instagram captions

25 Lizzo Lyrics That Encourage You To Flex Your Selfie On Instagram

Because gym selfies are totally not overrated!

985

I know you've been working HARD recently.

You've been eating those veggies, cutting back on cookies, wiping the sweat off your forehead and drinking water like a camel. You should be more than proud of yourself for the steps you take towards your health every day. Whether you're developing one new habit or altering your whole lifestyle, showing off your progress is not a bad thing at all.

Getting ready to take that selfie for Instagram can be a bit intimidating at first, but do you know whose confidence can hype you up?

LIZZO.

The queen Lizzo herself with chart-busting hits has a reputation for her killer self-empowerment lyrics. When you're getting ready to post that selfie, pick out one of these sassy captions to show the world you mean business.

Don't forget the bomb lighting.

1. I just took a DNA test turns out I'm 100% that bitch

"Truth Hurts," by Lizzo

2. Don't text me, tell it straight to my face

"Truth Hurts" by Lizzo

3. If he don't love you anymore, Just walk your fine ass out the door

"Good as Hell" by Lizzo

4. Boss up and change your life. You can have it all, no sacrifice

"Good as Hell" by Lizzo

5. I'm like chardonnay, get better over time

"Juice" by Lizzo

6. No, I'm not a snack at all. Baby, I'm the whole damn meal.

"Juice" by Lizzo

7. If I'm shinin', everybody gonna shine

"Juice" by Lizzo

8. You tryna play coy like a Gameboy?

"Boys" by Lizzo

9. Look up in the mirror, oh my God, it's me

"Scuse Me" by Lizzo

10. 'Scuse me while I feel myself

"Scuse Me" by Lizzo

11. I don't need a crown to know that I'm a queen

"Scuse Me" By Lizzo

12. Woke up feelin' like I just might run for President

"Like a Girl" by Lizzo

13. I work my femininity

"Like a Girl" by Lizzo

14. Do your thing, run the whole damn world

"Like a Girl" by Lizzo

15. Look up in the mirror like "Damn, she the one"

"Soulmate" by Lizzo

16. Bad bitch in the mirror like "Yeah, I'm in love"

"Soulmate" by Lizzo

17. Thick thighs save lives, call me little buttercup

"Tempo" by Lizzo

18. Who told you that you stood a chance with this royalty?

"Jerome" by Lizzo

SEE ALSO: 8 Twenty-Something Gals Share How They Stay Body Positive, 365 Days A Year

19. Can't let a pretty face distract me from business

"Jerome" by Lizzo

20. Y'all, who you think you sassing?

"Heaven Help Me" by Lizzo

21. Bitch, don't label me

"Better in Color" by Lizzo

22. I'm me, famously

"Better in Color" by Lizzo

23. And I got 'em sweatin' in the middle of the winter

"Water Me" by Lizzo

24. I am my inspiration

"Water Me" by Lizzo

25. Boy came over and he wanted to holla'

"Phone" by Lizzo