5 Times Sagittarius Traits Accurately Described My Personality

Creativity and curiosity often get the best of me.

166
Instagram

A calm, cool and collected fire sign, the sign of the archer, that’s what makes up the basis of who I am. I am someone who’s generous, idealistic, and radiates extreme wit, a Sagittarius is what I am if you haven’t already guessed it. How crazy is it that astrology can be so direct and precise when talking about our lives? Each astrological sign is different and unique in its own way and as I look into the zodiac I can personally relate to these very characteristic/personality traits it has to say that make up who I am. To my fellow Sagittarians, let's see if you happen to notice if we resemble the same traits.

1. As a Sagittarius, I am completely candid and honest.

Trust me, I can be a very straightforward person. I’m nowhere near afraid to be blunt and if you ask for my opinion or advice on anything, chances are I’m going, to be honest, brutally honest. I hate to think that my honesty and bluntness can be too much for people at times, but if there's one thing I will always own it's the truth, you guarantee that!

2. Optimism is what keeps me going.

If you ever need a splash of positivity and good vibes in your life, then I’m your girl for that. I’m all for peace, serenity, and being able to uplift anyone around me. And this speaks volumes considering how I look at my future career—gotta be optimistic with goals as big as mine.

3. I seek distance and space when I need to conceal my emotions.

Don’t count on me to be vulnerable and show emotion as that is a sign of weakness to me. I feel as if though I always have to keep my guard up and stay strong no matter how difficult things get around me, and when it all reaches a head instead of reaching out for a shoulder to cry on chances are I’m going to be MIA for a bit. It’s nothing personal, it’s just in my nature to distance myself if/when I’m feeling gloomy; I’d rather deal with those feelings on my own and not have to bother anyone with how I’m feeling.

4. You won't meet anyone more important than me, I promise.

I'd like to think as I've gotten older maybe my impatient tendencies have subdued but in truth, I’ve struggled with this more than anyone I know. Whatever the case may be, I hate, absolutely HATE waiting on anyone or anything. Point, blank, period.

5. Curiosity and creativity often get the best of me.

My whole being is someone who thrives on getting to express them self creatively. Growing up I would lose myself in drawing and painting, dance, and even music to express myself an artistic and creative way. I’m also fascinated with knowing “what’s” what, so don’t think about planning a surprise for me and dropping subtle hints because I WILL find out what’s what before you can even surprise me. I’d like to apply the saying “curiosity killed the cat” to myself.

We're all linked together in more than one way and trust me when I say there are plenty other traits I could have mentioned, however, these make up the masses of what I notice within myself the most. So, to my fellow Sagittarian natives, just how many of these traits can you personally relate to? Whatever they may be I've got to say that I couldn't picture representing a better sign. Seriously, it doesn't get any better than this!