11 Ways To Live Your Best Life

11 Ways To Live Your Best Life

Don't want to ask that boy out because you think he is too cute for you? Do it, WHO CARES!

72
https://unsplash.com/photos/i-Fo_IDG86M
Kayla Bishop

Do you ever feel like your life is not as great as it should be? Oh wait, I'm sure that is EVERYONE. I have started to find things that will make my life a little better as the days go on. Find things that make your days and weeks positive! Surround yourself with positivity, let go of the negativity, and live your best life!

Start a daily journal

Similar to the goals you have accomplished, start a daily journal where you write down what you did throughout the whole day! Before you go to bed, sit down and write a few sentences of what you did and how it made you feel. Think of it as therapy, it will be a good thing to look back at too.

Take risks

Don't want to ask that boy out because you think he is too cute for you? Do it, WHO CARES! What if he says yes and you would not have known because you were too scared to ask him. This goes for anything, things you are afraid to do should be done because it would not hurt in the long run.

Take time to breathe through out your day

If you are feeling overwhelmed, stop with whatever you are doing and take 5 deep breaths! Taking breaks, even if it is for 2 minutes, can really help you collect your thoughts and get you back on track.

Make a bucket list

Add things you want to do on here and places you want to visit! This can be completed through out your whole entire life, but make sure it is realistic! Anything really can be done, and you can write anything down. Go skydiving, swim with the dolphins, go zip-lining over an ocean in Jamaica, ANYTHING you want to do write it down!

Write down the goals you have accomplished

To make sure that you document your past memories of what you have accomplished, make a journal of what goals you have finished! When you are having a bad day and thinking that you are not going anywhere, look back on what you have accomplished and it will make you feel happier I guarantee.

Speak your goals into existence

Speak your goals outlaid to yourself, write them down, and set a deadline! For example, if you want to lose weight you could say, "By May of 2019, I will lose 20 pounds," and this will help motivate you. Speak it into existence, tell people you will do the things you say.

Make sure you have a good support system

The people you surround yourself with really reflect on how you act towards yourself. Make sure that you have people who are positive and goal driven just like you because if you surround yourself with negativity and laziness, you will be surprised how much it affects you. If you feel like someone is only bringing negative energy into your life, change that.

Do yoga

Just like meditation, yoga can serve as a relaxer when you are stressed! You can go to a yoga class or even do yoga off of a youtube video by yourself if you don't want to stretch and sweat in front of other people! It is relaxing, a good workout and helps you focus on yourself while you are going through a stressful time.

Create a vision board

This board should describe what you want your life to look like! It should contain all of your goals, your wants/needs, and the things you have accomplished! Make it colorful, use pictures, do anything that makes it appealing! It will be there as a motivator when you need that extra pick me up when you're down.

Meditate

This is the easiest one to do, I promise! Ever feeling anxious or overwhelmed? Meditate! Ever think your life is fall to pieces? Mediate! It takes as little as 10 minutes and all you need is a candle, your headphones and a quiet place. Light your candle, plug your headphones into your computer/phone, put on some calming music or a meditation video and meditate! It relaxes you and helps you collect your thoughts while also calming you down. I do it every night before bed and it has changed my mood drastically over the last few months.

Set your goals for the upcoming week

Setting goals can help you become more organized than you thought you could ever be! To make it more structured, sit down at the beginning of each week and write down what you need to complete each day and the goals you wish to accomplish! This could be anywhere from school assignments to the amount of weight you want to lose. It will feel AMAZING once you get to cross those goals off.

Being kind to someone at least once can change their entire life, you never know what anyone is going through personally. Change their mood by doing something that may take as little as 2 seconds! Spreading kindness is what this world needs more of and that can start by you! Spreading kindness in any of these ways or more will be something you will not regret, I promise.