To My Little At The End Of Her Freshman Year

This has only been the beginning, Little. I cannot wait to see where you go from here!!
131

My dearest Little,

This year has been one heck of a year! Just think, a year ago, you were getting ready to cross the stage for your high school diploma and now here you are; a strong and beautiful college lady. You have grown so much in these past two semesters and I am so very proud of you!!

You were once the little freshmen that did not know where your classroom was, but now you know all the ins and outs of campus. You were once in a major that made no sense, but you took the leap of faith and found a field you love. You were once that quiet girl that kept to herself, but you have now warmed up to our chapter of sisters. You were once that girl that did not know about our sisterhood, and now it is part of you. You have become an amazing young lady!!

Before you entered our chapter, I had almost forgotten the excitement of sisterhood. I had been part of it for so long, I forgot how spectacular and special it is to be part of something bigger than ourselves. You renewed my love for our sisterhood, and you renewed my faith in friendship. You have helped me more this year than you will ever understand.

We have made the perfect pair. Luckily for me, it has not just been Instagram-worthy moments for us either. Our bond is way past the cutesy photos. We have had many real talks about life, future and just silly nonsense. We hold so many memories and inside jokes, others could think we are looney!

I am so lucky to have a Little like you! I am so blessed to be paired with you through this journey of college and sisterhood. Thank you for accepting me as your crazy and loveable Big!

Although I may be graduating this next year, our friendship will never end. You are a forever friend and I will always be here for you. Whether I am halfway across town or half-way across the country, I am always a FaceTime call away.

Lots of Love,

Biggie