A-Z List Of Life Tips

A-Z List Of Life Tips

113
A-Z List Of Life Tips
Night Helper

Well, the ABC's are used for many things in life. Most importantly, the words we speak are all because of the ABC's. This time, I'm going to use the ABC's to provide a list of life tips that will surely benefit you greatly in your future endeavors.

Appreciate the small things. And the big things.

Buy a dog. Your life will immediately go from subpar to a dream. You have a fuzzy animal that is always happy and will always be your best friend.

Change is growth.

Drink water everyday. If you don't, your future probably isn't going to be too great.

Every day is a new day. Leave yesterday where it is, and take on the new day.

Family first.

God is always with you.

Happiness is multiplied by gratitude. Focus on the things you have, not the things you don't have.

If you lose money, the person who found it probably needed it more.

Just because you're at the mall DOESN'T mean you have to buy something. This lesson was learned when I found no money in my bank account.

Kindness is always needs in this world. Be the one that spreads it.

Live everyday like it's your last day alive. This one's a good one. Make everyday count, because in reality, life is short and there's no point in waiting for a good day to do what you want to do in life.

Make sure you never take the moments with the people you love for granted. You never know what's going to happen.

No cop, no stop. Do we really need to stop at that unnecessary stop sign on that side street no one knows about?

Only one stopping you is yourself.

Pay it forward

Quit worrying about it.

Remember to say "I Love You."

Surround yourself with people that make you laugh. Who else would you want to surround yourself with?

The best things in life are free. Like fresh air, and food samples from the grocery store.

Unless life hands you sugar and water, your lemonade is going to suck.

Vacations should be taken all the time.

Work on yourself before you focus on others.

X - is there even a life tip that starts with X?

You will always be your own best friend.

Zzzzzzz can fix pretty much everything.