List of Celebrity Accusations Against Harvey Weinstein

Sharing their #MeToo stories one case after another
80

From the New York Times story that revealed movie producer Harvey Weinstein's history of sexual harassment and assault toward women emerged story after story from female celebrities who dealt with Weinstein's assaults. I only mention a few. A different actress or model come out each day to tell the world me too.

Ashley Judd:

The first sexual harassment case against Weinstein started with Ashley Judd who was asked by Weinstein to meet in his room where he asked if he could give her a massage or watch him shower. The incident occurred twenty years ago.

Ambra Battilana Gutierrez:

Another one of the women mentioned in the Times piece that started it all, Gutierrez accused Weinstein of groping her breast and placing his hand up her skirt.

Heather Kerr:

Heather Kerr recounts her sexual assault case from nearly thirty years ago in 1989 where Weinstein forced genital contact from her hand and told her that being good in bed is how to succeed in the entertainment industry. The assault was horrifying enough for her to quit acting all together.

Lupita Nyong’o:

Lupita tells her own detailed story of run-ins with Weinstein in a Times piece. She says Weinstein insisted on going to his bedroom where he asked to massage her, and after she offered to massage him as a way to buy time thinking of an escape plan, Weinstein took of his pants to which Lupita left for the door. Other recounts of her interactions with Harvey have left her on edge.

Lysette Anthony:

In an interview with the Sunday Times, British actress Lysette Anthony describes being assaulted in one instance and raped in another by Weinstein. The assault occurred in his rented London home during the late 1980s, and she was luckily able to flee the scene. On another night in 1982, Lysette was raped by Weinstein in her home and remembers "lying in the bath later and crying."

Angelina Jolie:

While not giving the specifics of her time with Weinstein, Jolie mentions that she experienced his unacceptable behavior and chose never to work with him again.

Cara Delevingne:

Model turned actress Cara Delevingne references multiple invasive conversations and experiences with Weinstein which include asking if she had slept with any women she was with in the media spotlight, asking her to kiss another woman in his hotel room, and trying to kiss her as she left his hotel room.

Gwyneth Paltrow:

Paltrow shares her encounter with Harvey in the Times. She was twenty two. He pulled his massage gimic again, pressing her to go to his suite. She was told to cover up the story when she told her then boyfriend Brad Pitt who told Weinstein.

And those are just a few of the currently over 50 female celebrities who have spoken out against Harvey Weinstein.