28 Lil Nas X Lyrics That’ll Have Your Insta Post Poppin'

28 Lil Nas X Lyrics That’ll Have Your Insta Post Poppin' Til It Can't No More

Lil Nas X is 2019.

4589

By now you've heard 'Old Town Road' by Lil Nas X and if you haven't, well you're either a super sheltered kid and I'm questioning how you're reading this article or you're lying because that song is like herpes. But really the song won't die.

Starts to slow down in popularity after being called not a country so let's throw Billy Ray on a remix. Yet again starts to slow down so let's throw Young Thug and Mason Ramsey on the newest Remix. Not only that but Lil Nas X hasn't just released an 8 song EP. And with that new EP comes even more fire lyrics to have your Insta posts popping.

1. ‘Hat is matte black, Got the boots that's black to match’

2. ‘If you ain't got no giddy up then giddy out my way’

3. ‘Last nigga did me dirty, Like a bathroom in a truck stop’

4. ‘I just thought that we could kick it, why not let me know?’

5. ‘I'm a menace, I got women tryna sneak me through their doors’

6. ‘Country money, I don't gotta do no chores’

7. ‘I be chilling, watching Oxygen, my favorite show is Snapped’

8. ‘I noticed you're winnin' and I got nothin' to lose’

9. ‘No more red light for me, baby, only green, I gotta go’

10. ‘Hop up in my RZR, got a thousand acres’

11. ‘You ain't got no talent, nigga, more up in my pinky toe’

12. ‘I set boundaries for myself, it's time to cross the line’

13. ‘I don't remember her name, but I painted on her nose’

14. ‘I'ma take you from this party, we might go and have some sex’

15. ‘All I wanna do is take a pill, catch a chill vibe’

16. ‘Yeah we, make pods, we the peas’

17. ‘Brand new places I'll choose and I'll go, I know’

18. ‘Ridin' on a tractor, Lean all in my bladder’

19. ‘It's a dream, he wished it on a genie’

20. ‘I’m tellin' your secrets, so best get ready to grieve’

21. ‘I'm lookin' at you and I got a trick up my sleeve’

22. ‘Cowboy hat from Gucci, Wrangler on my booty’

23. ‘I'm wonderin' 'bout you because I got nothin' to do’

24. ‘Pack my past up in the back, oh, let my future take ahold’

25. ‘Hat down, cross town, livin' like a rockstar’

26. ‘I can take it all back, I never cared 'bout what you thought’

27. ‘But I look back at this moment, I'll see that I'm fine’

28. ‘I dug up your past and now I know all of your moves’