Just Because You Like To Record Everything Doesn't Mean You're Not 'In The Moment'

The camera SHOULD be used for recording life.

201

"Stop taking a snap of it!" "Why do you always have to take pictures?" These are sayings I usually hear as a person who likes to record everything. To tell you the truth, Snapchat is the app I use the most because I'm either snapping someone or more importantly, looking at all of the memories I have saved. Saving memories is an important aspect in my life because in a way it allows for time to reflect. It also gives you momentum to keep.

If you like to record everything, don't feel guilty about it.

It just shows that you like to look back at memories. Of course, if you are doing this you also genuinely care about whatever you are doing at the moment. Don't let other people tell you otherwise. Do you remember VHS? Well, if you were a child growing up in the '00s, then you know that most of your life as a child was recorded on VHS tapes. VHS tapes could cover years of childhood, including birthdays, opening presents, get-togethers, and many other occasions. Similarly, you could say it's the same thing as Snapchat, just more innovative.

Being "in the moment" means you are taking everything in and truly appreciating the moment you are in. I STILL AM ABLE TO DO SO. When I am older and just want to look back on the good old days, I know I will be able to because these memories are saved. As annoying as those daily Snapchat memories can be, they're actually really nice to look at sometimes. Of course, minus the past relationships or past friendships you've had that aren't in your life anymore.

More importantly, try to treasure the moments that you do have. You honestly never know if that is going to be the last time you are hanging out with that person or the last time you are going to be talking to them. Life is precious and so are the little moments that it brings. Gratitude is such an important thing to have. It's important to live your best life and try to be as happy as you can because you honestly never know when your last day is going to be. You never know what can happen, so that's why I take photos and videos of special moments, so they can be saved forever.

There's a quote that says "Realize what you have before it turns into what you had," and I try to live by this because regret can be a painful thing.

Watch this motivational video about living life to the fullest. I hope this success video motivates and inspires you to live your life to the fullest. You have to remember that the number of days you have to 90 is 32,850 days. The average life expiration in the USA is 78 years old, which is 28,470 days. Try to maximize your days and get out there and start living. And don't forget to snap a picture or a video of it, so you will be able to look back at those moments and smile. It doesn't hurt!