Lights, Camera, Christmas: The Siena Heights Odyssey Writers Weigh In On Their Favorite Christmas Movies.

Did any of your favorites make the list?

4

Ahh, the season of Christmas is now full in spirit. Stores are overstocked and crowed with merchandise and people are coming out of their houses for the first time since January to shop for loved ones. Another enlightening Christmas activity, one that most college students look forward to doing once they are finished with finals, is to sit back, relax, drink hot chocolate, sit by a warm fire wrapped in a blanket watching a Christmas movie. Here are some "fan favorites" from the fellow SHU Odyssey Writers:

1. White Christmas

Bing Crosby, romance, a classic old-time movie.

2. The Nightmare Before Christmas

A Tim Burton Christmas

3. National Lampoons Christmas Vacation

A hilarious family film that anyone will be sure to get a laugh out of!

4. A Christmas Story

A Christmas comedy classic.

5. The Holiday

A heart-warming Christmas rom-com filled with Jude Law's attractiveness, Jack Black's sarcasm, Cameron Diaz's sweetness, and Kate Winslet's kindness.

6. Elf

A hilarious, millennial Christmas classic filled with the craziness of Buddy the Elf and his New York adventures of spreading Christmas cheer and finding his dad.

7. Home Alone

Parents, don't leave your 8-year old home...

8. The Polar Express

An animated, action comedy filled with adventure, hot chocolate, and believing of the Christmas spirit.