My Life At West Georgia Is A Crazy Mess And I'm Still Learning How To Navigate It

I am still navigating through this crazy thing called life.
86

Let's get real for a minute y'all. I am nowhere near perfect, psh who really is perfect (besides Jesus of course). I think that there is so much in owning that you aren't perfect and that it is okay to make mistakes in life. I am still navigating through this crazy thing called life and I'm okay with taking y'all on this journey with me.

I am involved in so many different things this year, including my sorority, church, friends from school, my lip business, and so much more than I'm probably forgetting to mention. It sometimes is hard to manage everything I'm involved in. I sometimes also forget to let things happen spontaneously since I'm so used to a set schedule and the way things are. I think I just need to let my life happen and let the chips fall where they may.

If I make mistakes along the way, learning from them is something I want to take away in life. I care about the people I have in my life, and I want to continue to keep the people I love in my circle. I think that keeping up with my friends and family and updating them on my life will make things smoother.

I tend to bottle up my emotions a lot and I don't fully express how I'm feeling sometimes. This is a mistake I feel like I make all the time, and I want to live a non bottled up life. It is hard to open up to the people that are in my life, but I need to not be scared about opening up and letting others into my life.

No filter, no problem right? Yeah, not exactly. Another thing I tend to do often and don't notice that I do, is open my mouth and say whatever is on my mind. To me, I'm getting out my thoughts and it doesn't register sometimes that what I'm saying could affect how someone else is feeling. So it is my goal this year to live a life where I filter more of what I say.

Phew, that was a lot y'all. If you made it to the end kudos, I hope you were able to learn something from what I said or that you were able to learn more about me. Leave a comment on what you learned or something you liked that I said. To those that inspired this article, you know who you are and I adore/thank you oh so much.