A Life Without Music Is Unimaginable

A Life Without Music Is Unimaginable

Music is life, that's why our hearts have beats.

The world without music is a world being lived colorless — plain black and white. Music adds life to all of our surroundings and meaning to our words. Image learning your alphabet without singing the “ABC's.” Image blowing out the candles without your loved ones singing “happy birthday.” Image grabbing your diploma without the graduation march or walking down the aisle at your wedding without the wedding march. Imagine a football game without the pep band playing, or driving with the windows down, without blasting your favorite song on repeat.

It’s unimaginable because music is a huge part of the world and everything that surrounds us. Those noteworthy memories are captured by music or tunes in some way, shape, or form. We neglect to realize the significant role music plays in our everyday lives. We take these little things for granted.

How many times have you heard of a school that has cut the music department from their programs and budgeting? How many times has someone came into your room and told you that your music is too loud? We get so carried away with our busy and stressed out lives, that we use music to drown out everything that surrounds us.

Music allows us to express our individuality and creativity in ways that words can’t. Music is the language of the universe. Music can change your mood and can affect you in so many ways.

Can you image if someone took that away from you or if someone told you what music you can and can’t listen to? Music is powerful.

It’s an outlet for our everyday worries, stress, and anxiety. It’s a chance to worship God with the beautiful gifts and talents he has given us. It’s an endless way of communication and connection that fills this emptiness we have within us.

Music gives us a voice and gives us a reason to listen. If there was no music in the world, we would all be lacking a very important part of our lives.

Music is freedom. Music gives us a sense of escape. It’s a chance to get away for a while, pass some time, and help us just get by.

It’s the only thing that’s always there when you’re mad or upset; the only thing that always understands how you feel.

You can’t take music away or else you’re taking part of your identity.