The Problem Is, Life Just Keeps Moving

The Problem Is, Life Just Keeps Moving

Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you react to it

13
The Problem Is, Life Just Keeps Moving
Ana Marie Images

Life doesn't stop. Life just keeps moving forward whether you are happy about it or not. Life not only keeps moving forward, but it is constantly changing. Change is always happening. Even though we wish we could be content in a certain season for the rest of our life, it does not play out that way. Seasons come and go, and the reality of it is- you won't be stuck in the same season for the rest of your life. Learn to embrace each season as it comes at you, the rough and the exciting. If you are in a rough season, try to learn to embrace it head on. It could be teaching you something very important, it’s not going to be something that will drag out. It can and will only go uphill from there. Whatever season you are in right now, try to find the good in it. Learn to live out each season the best that you can, knowing that you won't be able to get that moment back in your life again.

We are constantly growing, and with that, our circumstances are always changing. Growth and fruit are produced in the exhilarating and most importantly- the challenging times. The reason seasons come and go constantly is because life is always in full motion. There is a reason for your seasons. New opportunities, new doors, and old doors shut- things are just in motion and shifting. We can choose to get upset when exciting things come to an end, or we can try to find the joy in the difficult circumstances and learn to take something valuable from it.

“Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you react to it.”― Charles R. Swindoll

SO TRUE. How can we learn to find joy in every moment in our life, even when the circumstances are not going the way we want them to? When we come to the understanding that we are never able to control situations, but we can control how we respond, we learn to appreciate the hard seasons because our perspective shifts. Life wouldn’t be called life if it wasn’t for the constant curveballs that are thrown at us. Even in the most traumatic life scenario, the people around us are still continuing to move forward. When you don’t feel like moving forward, when you don’t want life to continue in motion, it still does.

So my number one advice would be to- Respond correctly. Respond correctly to the situations that are happening around you. Be the person to see them differently, and respond WELL. Appreciate life right now, and never get too comfortable. Life is what you make it and we don’t get to choose what happens to us, but we DO get to choose how we handle the situations that get thrown at us. Life just keeps moving, and it’s not something to ever take for granted for.