This Life Is Yours, Go After What You Dream Of

"The only limit to our realization of tomorrow will be our doubts of today."

84
Audrey Camino-jara

Something that's always going to be for sure is that life is way too short. It is too short to be second guessing. It is too short to be regretting. It is too short to not go after your wildest dreams. Your life can change in a minute. You are capable of changing your life and going after everything you've always dreamed of and that's what makes life beautiful.

Think of all the impossible that was accomplished in your lifetime, whether it's in your own life or what you've been seeing on the news. Think of someone who was told they wouldn't amount to accomplish their goals. Someone once told those people that their dreams weren't going to happen. Someone once told those people that what they want is impossible. Look at them now, they hold the highest seat. They now hold the grandest prize.

Life's too short to not go after what you want. Go after that new job, go move across the country, join that club, go to your dream university and don't look back. Make a plan and go for it. A brilliant person once told me "if you stop to think, you're dead". Think about that statement in every situation you can possibly be in. You need to act quick or you'll stay stagnant forever and while you may be comfortable where you're at, that's not always a good thing.

Sometimes you just need that push. Sometimes you just need that boost of confidence to get you going. I understand if your mental health gets in the way. I understand if it takes time to get you out of bed. I understand that sometimes everyday feels like you could've done more but you did less. I suffer from that as well. You need to be your own motivator. You need to take baby steps. You need to brush off the negative energies and thoughts because they do chain you down. Praying and staying occupied works for me, do whatever works for you but never give up.

If you needed a sign to get you going, consider this your sign. You need to make the most out of your life while you're alive. You can be alive but not be living. The people you look up to went through difficult times and rose up. The key is hard work. If you're putting the work into everything you do, it's going to show. You won't get anywhere and accomplish anything if you think that success is going to just find you. All it takes is passion, risk, and believing in yourself. You can have everyone on your side or nobody at all but if you really don't believe in yourself then you already lost the fight. Never believe that what your dreams are is impossible, trust me, EVERYTHING is possible.

If you need more inspiration, check out these people who proved that the impossible was possible.