Life is Beautiful 2022

Life is Beautiful 2022

Just when you thought last year's lineup was unreal...

1184
Life is Beautiful 2022

Happy Tuesday everybody!

Today is an exciting day because Life is Beautiful just posted the long awaited lineup for 2022! Let's just say they outdid themselves yet again. This year's lineup has the following headliners: Arctic Monkeys, Calvin Harris, Gorillaz, Lorde, Jack Harlow, Kygo, Migos, Cage the Elephant, and Beach House!

First timer? Don't worry, I got you covered.

Life is Beautiful takes place in Downtown Las Vegas. This festival has 7 stages for live music, comedians, drag queens, and podcast hosts for a change of scenery, 18 blocks of gallery space for murals, and a ton of culinary tents for a variety of food options. You can tell this festival is very well organized and thought out. Every year, they never disappoint. What makes this festival stand out from the rest is that they use the money towards the festival for economic impact and cultural capital for DTLV and surrounding areas. Since 2013, they have donated $350 million dollars.

If you ever have downtime between artists that you want to see, I highly recommend walking around and exploring. LIB is full of so many cool attractions and interactive activities. For example, last year they had a space for Silent Disco which was a blast. Another hidden gem that we came across was a little country bar which was so much fun. They had games in there, a dance floor, a bar, and seating if you just wanted to rest for a little. It's always fun to take pictures in front of all the amazing murals that the artists do around the venue as well. Everything is conveniently spaced throughout the festival making the weekend a breeze.

There are a ton of afterparties and bars near Freemont Street if you still have energy after the festival. This festival feels like one long party all weekend and I wouldn't want it any other way! I highly recommend getting tickets if you haven't already. Presale tickets go on sale tomorrow (Wednesday, March 16th) at 10 AM PT. General sale goes on sale Friday, March 18th at 10 AM PT.

BUY YOUR TICKETS BEFORE THEY SELL OUT AND YOU'RE SAD!