Life Hacks To Live Stress Free

Life Hacks To Live Stress Free

5 Tips That Enhances The Quality of Life Pt. 1

30
Life Hacks To Live Stress Free
www.healthstatus.com

Here is a 'listicle' that provides a positive message that anyone could put to use in their everyday lives. Pay attention to the images within the material as some contain important information as well. Part 1 of the 10 life hacks that contribute to your body, mind, and soul. Applying these tips are useful for awareness of thoughts and emotions thus creating healthy decisions.

1. Hydration

Dry, sticky mouth? Incredibly thirsty? Already downed your second refill at the restaurant because 'you can't get enough to drink'? Feeling tired no matter how many hours you get of sleep? Being able to concentrate on anything is barely possible at times. This is when you will get horrid headaches that come with spells of dizziness. If you are experiencing any of these symptoms, drink water. You're most likely dehydrated as f*ck!

The most common way told to determine dehydration is the color of the urine.

As you can see in the figure above the optimal and well-hydrated levels has barely any discoloration at all which makes a person hydrated. Having yellow/dark yellow urine is neglecting the body. If your'e not urinating every 2-4 hours, you are not drinking enough water.

Not staying hydrated also leads to unwanted blemishes anywhere and everywhere. Drinking water also reduces wrinkles and fine lines while keeping the skin firm.

2. Schedules Personal Appointments With Yourself. OFTEN!

Life can get crazy, there are days that can seem unreal. One crisis after another within a 12 hour day is more than enough to ruin a day. How do you regain sanity? It's a trick not many allow themselves to have in a day that's pretty important for the mind.

Whether it is scheduling a hair appointment for yourself, taking a morning walk/run, or drinking a cup of your morning brew while reading the latest Elle. Do something you enjoy doing by yourself. Studies in fact show levels of happiness increase when people give themselves as little as 5 minutes to simply breathing in meditation. This is why yoga is a popularized trend in our busy western society lives.

3. Eating Habits

Yes, eating well is a vital part of living a healthy life. Despite what most would think, you're body type does not reflect your health. To achieve healthy body goals, eating right is the biggest obstacle in dieting.

The main reason dieting is difficult in weight loss goes back to what society 'thinks' works. If you eat less, you lose weight. / If I eat all of this in one sitting then ill gain weight. WRONG.

Half the battle is simply being aware what is on your plate every meal. For example serving corn and a potato dish is double starch. Having a balanced meal does a world of wonders for the mind and body. By no means is the article stating there are bad foods, because there are not. Healthy eating is being conscious of portions and moderation at which you consume daily. If all you drink is soda, your body is completely neglected of any hydration in order to get a good night's rest / avoid sore muscles / living without depression.

4. Visit a Dr. Regularly

As scary visiting the doctor's office is, it's one of the hacks that could save your life one day. Doctor office magazines suck, the time spent in the waiting room sucks, but the Doctor's advice doesn't.

Your yearly check up is more important than the date you just scored. Even though you don't 'feel' sick does not mean you are in the clear. Many medical issues do not show certain symptoms until the issue has progressed to the point it is harder to eradicate.

This doesn't apply to just serious medical issues. Medical professionals can learn a lot about a person by collecting blood samples such as organ health, cholesterol, and various blood diseases.

Even if you are not sick, visiting a doctor can be fairly informative if you ask questions. Don't put off your next appointment.

5. Setting Goals Is The Secret to Success

Goals. Tools to reach fulfillment and are not as difficult to achieve most would think.

Overall learning how to make goals can enhance life satisfaction.These are the tools to dig yourself out of a crippling depression, quit bad habits, and become who you are.

Often long - terms goals are set without the short - term goals being considered. There a number of tasks that need met before the long - term goal(s) can be checked off your list. The biggest mistake that is made could be to not write down your goals making yourself see it everyday. Have a compilation of goals and dreams on a bulletin board in your room. The more you see it the more reminders you have everyday. Setting a specific time during your days to do a little bit at a time is helpful. Taking time out in the weekend to organize and plan is the secret to fulfill set goals.

Don't be a victim of not following through something that's important to you. The little train that could didn't make it to the top of the hill by saying he couldn't.

Read Life Hacks pt. 2 next week!

Sources

http://nuva.co.uk/pages/hydration-facts

http://theartofyoga.org/post/114595780492/silence-...