The Life Of A College Student As Told By 'Beauty And The Beast'

"I want adventure in the great-wide somewhere."

75
https://fogsmoviereviews.files.wordpress.com/

Like everything in life, college can be awkward. It is filled with good times, bad times, tears, laughter, tears from laughing so hard, and so on. I have always had trouble describing college in just one or a few sentences, so I thought since the new "Beauty And The Beast" movie is coming out soon (*screams with excitement*) the gang from the movie could help me attempt describing the trials and tribulations of college.

Let's get started:

When you walk into the wrong classroom repeatedly during a lecture.

Every first day of a new semester has you looking like:

Sometimes you just run into too many morning people.

Or maybe the college life just doesn't cut it.

But wait... I'm a poor college student, who needs an education to get a job. Damn it.

It can get hard juggling life, school, and friends.

Sometimes you forget to eat.

Which ends up with you eating like... Well eating like a beast.

Pulling an all-nighter makes you see things.

Like dancing, and singing food.

Getting assigned to read multiple chapters of a textbook often confuse you.

That feeling when you give someone a copy of your notes.

And finally... you pretend to be interested in a Professor's story.

But you just want to procrastinate the lecture from starting.