Life As Told By Titus From "Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt"

Pinot Noir, you're a star.

67

Titus Andromedon. Where do we even begin? Pinot Noir, maybe? That's probably the most Titus thing to ever happen, so far, on the genius "Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt." Titus is no doubt unique, just like the rest of the characters, but he's probably the hardest character to relate to. I mean, how many of us have put on a one man show based on the person we were in our past lives? But, challenge accepted...I will make Titus Andromedon relatable.

1. When you don't want to share your food.

2. When you check your grades for the first time in a couple of weeks.

3. Trying to stay supportive of your friends but be honest at the same time.

4. When you run into someone from a night out and try to pretend like you don't know them.

5. When you ask your best friend to go out and she says no.

6. When you think someone complimented you but they were actually being sarcastic.

7. When you are constantly thinking about food.

8. When your friend overreacts at the silliest things.

9. Trying to "spring clean" only to realize you're probably a hoarder.

10. When you're sarcastic over text message and the person gets offended.

11. When you just give up on life.

Do we seriously have to wait another year for a new season?