Finding Nemo was a very influential part of my childhood and its life lessons have followed me all the way to adulthood. I imagine Finding Dory's theatre seats will be filled with college-age students who have long awaited a sequel. We can learn a lot from Nemo and his friends.
1. Our parents would do anything for us.
2. Sometimes you just gotta go with the flow.
3. Don't take life for granted.
4. Take a leap of faith.
5. There is no place like home.
6. Don't touch butts, it can get you in a lot of trouble.
7. Take care of your things.
8. Friends can help us through the hardest of times.
9. You can do this!
10. Don't judge a book by it's cover.
11. Take naps.
12. Don't let your pride get the best of you.
13. Make the best of all situations.
14. Always stand up to bullies!
15. Nobody likes a greedy loud mouth.
16. Always lend a helping hand/wing.
17. Friends come in all shapes and sizes.
18. The most important thing... Do not tap on a fish tank. They really don't like it.