Taking Life Advice From A Pineapple
Lifestyles

Taking Life Advice From A Pineapple

"Be like a pineapple: stand tall, wear a crown, and be sweet on the inside."

149
Taking Life Advice From A Pineapple

You have more than likely heard this quote, or better yet seen it, in the past few years. I'm not sure who wrote it or where it even came from, but it has been a staple in most of my news feeds across social media. From the time that I read it, I loved it.

If you know me, you know I have had an obsession with pineapples for a great chunk of my life. They are the most exotic looking fruit and taste like a day on the beach. In my opinion, there is no excuse for not LOVING to kick back with fresh pineapple and just enjoy some sun.

When I came across the pineapple quote, it really resonated with me. I mean why wouldn't it? I love being sweet, and who doesn't love wearing a crown? But in so many aspects of life, it is totally right.

Stand tall.

I am exactly who I am supposed to be. I am confident in the person that I am. The best way for me to live my life is to stand firm in who I am and what I believe in and to live my life to the best of my ability. Standing tall is something that I try to attest to every day, and I think I do a good job at it. You should be confident in who you are and not apologize to those who may not see life in the way that you do.

Wear a crown.

When any little girl is given a crown she puts it on her head and there is nothing in the world that is going to stop her. Pineapples wear crowns in the fruit section of every grocery store and you can spot them from a mile away. If you are wearing your crown every day, you are living your best life. Some days are not always going to go in your favor. But you can also control how your days go by how you react to every situation you are given. Wearing your crown means making the best out of every day and not letting anyone (or any situation) determine your outlook.

Be sweet.

Just be sweet. With yourself, with the ones you love, with the strangers that you pass on the walk to class. You never regret a day when you are able to do a random act of kindness for anyone. I make a point to care for anyone that I can on any given day. Loving those around me is what I thrive off of, and there is no better feeling than brightening someone's day. Be sweet in all that you do, and especially be sweet to you.