Since I have been on winter break, I have been binge watching Friends on Netflix. It doesn't matter that I've seen the whole series at least twice, the show just never gets old! Especially the first seasons. It's hard to choose a favorite character, but Phoebe Buffay is definitely up there! She is absolutely hilarious and one thing I've been noticing is how accurately she describes life in a way that only she could. So, in honor of the hilarious and entertaining Phoebe Buffay, I have made a list of the eight times that Phoebe described life accurately. It was hard to narrow the list down to eight and I'm sure there are some moments that I am missing but, hopefully you agree with the list that I have made.
1. When people ask you if you have a life plan
2. When someone breaks your heart
3. When you are so mad you have to leave the room
4. What you are thinking when someone says they have a weird story they want to share
5. When you just don't want to
6. When you eat so much you can't even move
7. What you're thinking when nothing seems to be going right
8. When you confuse your dreams with real life
I hope you enjoyed my Phoebe slide show! So next time you are feeling down about life, turn on Friends and it is guaranteed that Phoebe's unique and hilarious analysis of life will instantly cheer you up! Thanks for reading!