8 LGBTQ-Owned Etsy Shops To Support This Pride Month

8 LGBTQ-Owned Etsy Shops To Support Always, But Especially This Pride Month

June is the time to support LGBTQ-owned businesses.

48131

It is now June, and the time has come to express our pride and celebrate the LGBTQ community! Etsy, a website full of handmade crafts, art, and jewelry, features queer-owned businesses to purchase from.

Snag yourself some candles, pendants, and even coloring books with these 8 LGBTQ-Owned Etsy shops!

Elsa Girardo Art

Who doesn't want to support queer artists? These beautiful prints are perfect for the bedroom or bathroom!

Studio Kendell

These luxurious handcrafted candles not only have wonderful scents, such as Lush Lavender and Magic Berry, but they'll smell sweeter knowing that a portion of every sale goes to charity!

Native Dream Jewelry

With a plethora of jewelry to choose from, these creations are beautifully crafted and come with a polishing cloth to keep everything shiny and clean.

Katburn Arts

This shop has unique and spunky friendship bracelets that are perfect to gift to your significant other!

Lambda Coffee

Are you a coffee lover? Lambda coffee sells sustainably-driven, socially-conscious coffee with many different grind options.

Tigerlily's Whimsy

Inspired by nature, this shop has stickers, mugs, and shirts that are perfect for brightening up your day.

DominosDesignsCo

These bold and beautiful wire wrapped pendants are a perfect accessory to spruce up any outfit!

J. Caress Studio

This wife-wife owned business sells LGBTQ coloring books, as well as lesbian/queer tarot cards, prints, and cards!

From Your Site Articles