Letting God Lead Me To The Right Guy

Letting God Lead Me To The Right Guy

No more crying over guys, more following God's plan for me.

379
Letting God Lead Me To The Right Guy
wallpapers.99px.ru

"For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will hear you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart." Jeremiah 29:11

After reading an Odyssey article titled, Wait For That Guy by Ileana Gates, I became inspired to write why I choose to stay single.

Like Gates, I have been seeing many friends getting in relationships, engaged, married, and even kids. I am over here, trying to get through college classes as an English Major, and struggling to actually sleep and eat healthy.

I choose to be single because looks come last to me in a relationship, and most guys are looking to date someone because of their looks. On the other hand, I am all about personality and looks may end up a bonus. Seeing how we are all made in God's image, we are all beautiful in our own way. Yet, I run into to the problem of guys talking to me than seeing a picture or what not and not talking to me ever again. I don't understand that.

So, I have chosen to stay single and wait patiently on who The Lord has in store for me.

"I trust in the Lord with all my heart and lean not on my own understanding. In all my ways I acknowledge Him and He directs my paths." Proverbs 3:5-6

I am only 20 years old, I want to enjoy life not waste it looking for guys or being disappointed when I don't meet their standards. I have had crushes on boys since I was in preschool, and I am left disappointed almost every time. I decided, I don't want to spend my 20's searching for a guy - I want to pray and listen to God.

I know He is writing my story and crafting the perfect guy for me, and maybe it will happen soon or maybe it will be years from now.

After always being left crying over a boy that didn't have feelings for me, way too many times through high school - mainly my teen years - I knew I didn't want that disappointment in my 20s. No more liking a guy only to get hurt when they find out and don't feel the same way - here's to putting it all in God's hands.

I may be a writer, but God is the true writer for my life, love story, and strength in trials I have on this Earth. I look forward to listening to God and trusting Him to lead me to the right guy, perfectly crafted for me.

"God will instruct me and teach me in the way I should go. He will guide me with His eyes." Psalm 32:8

The right guy may walk into my life tomorrow or 10 years from now, with God all things are possible.