To My Forever Friend

To My Forever Friend

"It seems they had always been, and will always be friends. Time could change much but not that." - Winnie the Pooh

36
To My Forever Friend
Deanna jacopino

Many of you may be wondering what it means to have a forever friend. Well, what this means to me is someone that is there for you no matter what. Well, I am lucky enough to have a forever friend in my life, someone that I can always count on. I know that my forever friend will be my friend forever no matter how many fights we get in, or times that we go without talking.

She is my forever friend because she stays by my side even when I’m horrible. Even when I am going through something in my life and I’m in a terrible mood she still hangs out with me and deals with me even though I am not much fun to be around sometimes. I feel like it is easy to love and hang out with a friend when everything is going great and they are a joy to be around. But a friend's true colors show when things in your life aren’t going that great, but they stand by your side and help you anyways.

She is my forever friend because no matter how many times she and I get into fights and don’t talk for days or weeks she is always there. I know that eventually when things between us are good that we will just pick up where we left off without having to bring up past issues. When I need a friend she is always there no matter where our friendship stands.

She is my forever friend because she gets me. I’m not sure how she gets me so well but I don’t even have to tell her what I am thinking, she just knows. Sometimes when I’m with her I feel like I even speak gibberish but she gets it because she has known me since I was 5. Even if I barely tell her what is wrong, or that I’m upset she just knows and she knows exactly what to say to make it better.

She is my forever friend simply because I have known her almost my whole life. To know someone and to hold a friendship for almost 15 years says a lot about a person. I know that I am very grateful for my forever friend, and I honestly do not know what I would do without her! Recently I have realized as I got older that people aren’t always what they seem to be. I’m lucky to have a friend that I truly know and have seen all sides of and can still consider my absolute best friend.

Sometimes in life, you find a friend that basically changes your life, whether you realize it or not. Someone who can make you laugh until you can’t breathe and makes you see that there really is good in this world. Someone who can convince you that there is a light at the end of a tunnel. This is what I believe a forever friend is. If you have a forever friend keep them close to your heart forever.