My 21st Birthday Wish To The CEO Of Taco Bell

515

For quite some time, I have been wanting to write to the CEO of Taco Bell, but I couldn't think of much to say other than to thank him for his dedication to this beautiful creation I cherish so much. I wanted to be sure I would make an impression on him, and I didn't want to be grouped together with the rest of the "fan mail" Taco Bell probably gets. And then, as I was standing in line for Taco Bell last week before hitting the books, it hit me. What better way to spend my 21st birthday than at the headquarters of my happiest place on Earth, especially since their recent announcement that they are starting to sell alcohol at select locations? It was perfect. So I began to write, and this is the final product that I sent in the mail to the CEO of Taco Bell:

"Dear Mr. Greg Creed,

It is my understanding, from my research, that you are the CEO of my heart and soul, Taco Bell. Taco Bell has played a huge role in my life. There is not one item on the menu I don't thoroughly enjoy and I could eat it for every meal. Taco Bell has picked me up when I was down, celebrated with me when I was up, and been there through it all, really.

I should probably tell you a little about myself. I am a third year student at UCLA, studying Psychobiology with an English minor. I currently write for an online journal called The Odyssey, for which I previously wrote an article about my love for you, which I would love for you to read about how much I truly cherish your existence:

www.theodysseyonline.com/ucla/8-reasons-why-taco-b...

Mr. Creed, I'm just a college girl who has a strange obsession for TacoBae. I have gotten gift cards for Christmas and birthdays, I have shirts of Taco Bell, wall art, and even my centerpiece in my apartment right now is a bowl of a variety of Taco Bell hot sauces. In fact, for my senior year of high school, I was Taco Bell hot sauce for Halloween. My obsession is comical to some, but there is no doubt that my love for Taco Bell is real. I probably eat Taco Bell on average about three times a week. But the amount of times I think about Taco Bell... is infinite.

That being said, I have a huge request for you. Since your recent decision to serve alcohol at some locations, I couldn't be more excited to turn 21. My 21st birthday is May 11, 2016, and, Mr. Creed, it would mean the world to me and there is nothing I want more than to tour Taco Bell Headquarters for my 21st birthday. It would not only make my 21st birthday, but my life, complete in every way. I hope you take this into consideration, and if there is anything I can do to help your decision, please let me know. Thank you so much for your time.

Sincerely,

Paige "Taco Bell's Number One Fan" Dudek

I started researching how to get a hold of the Headquarters and how to ensure that my message would reach the CEO, trying to find email addresses, street addresses, anything. And while I was researching, I found this video that Conan O' Brien had taken one of his employees on a tour.

I immediately fell in love. That is my Disneyland. That is my Happiest Place on Earth. There is nothing I want more than to take this tour for my birthday, and I will do anything to make it happen. I found the address and sent this letter in the mail, but I realized I was going to have to do a lot more than write a letter and send some pictures to make Taco Bell notice me. So I decided to write this article. And I am hoping that if anyone out there has ever loved something, you will share this for me, in hopes that Taco Bell might come across it and to make all my wildest dreams come true by spending my 21st Birthday at the best place on the planet: Taco Bell Headquarters.

Thank you.