A Thank You Letter To Uber Drivers

A Thank You Letter To Uber Drivers

Where Would We Be Without You

1531
A Thank You Letter To Uber Drivers
North Coast Courier

Dear driver,

Thank you for taking time out of your day to come pick us up and drive us to wherever I need to go. I know it’s part of your job, but I still think you deserve some recognition.

To the uber drivers who have an awesome pregame playlist playing when you pick us up, you’re the real superstars.

To the uber drivers who have bottles of water for those who drank way too much at the bar, where would we be without you?

To the uber drivers who listen to all of our problems of the night and in our life and then also give their input, please know that your advice is taken into consideration. I promise.

To the uber drivers that don’t know where they are going but pick us up anyway, you are the true definition of dedicated.

To the uber drivers that let us girls have extremely detailed conversations around them, scream lyrics to the songs playing, and talking about every person we thought was hot, you have the patience to achieve anything in life.

To the uber drivers that take care of any lost belongings and reach out so that we can come retrieve them, you should have a halo floating above your head because you are an angel.

To all the uber drivers out there, thank you for all the trips, memories, and life-saving moments. We wouldn’t be where we are today without one of those trips to a party, bar, appointment, friend’s house, and any other place that you may have driven us if it weren’t for you dedicating your time to Uber.