A Letter To My Mom Who Also Happens To Be My Best Friend

We all have friends but no friend is as special to us as our mom.
3004

To All The Best Friends:

We all have a best friend or two. Girls have many friends, but there is one friend we can all truly count on. We all know her and hope to be as great a friend as she is one day. She's that friend that's always there. The one you can always count.

This friend will be there at the drop of a hat. This friend will answer no matter what. This friend is your mom. Mom, mommy, momma, mother, or whatever you call her you know she's your best friend. My mom really is my best friend. Some people say that but don't really believe it.

Best friends are the ones we can tell our deepest secrets. The secrets that we trust everyone with. The secrets I tell my mom she usually already knows. When I tell her I'm upset she already knows that too. She is the person who is always the happiest for you.

Ever since I was little my mom has been the first one in the stands and the last one to leave my awards. My mom is there no matter what. Having my mom as a friend means I can count on her, but as my best friend I can always trust her.

Whatever she has to do can wait. Whatever she has going on can go to the back burner. When it comes to an event she's there.

To say I love her is an understatement. She is the best friend I'll ever have. When I'm sick she's there to take care of me even though she is risking getting sick. I've had four different surgeries and countless doctor appointments and she's always there.

My favorite thing about her is that she loves me unconditionally even when I do not deserve it. I don't deserve the love she gives to me but she gives it anyways; that and that alone is why your mom is the best friend you can ever have. Thank you to my mom and all the other moms out there that are our best friends.

Love,

The Daughters Who Are Beyond Thankful for You.